So, I finally get time to use Tumblr a lot and then I run out of internet at the house I’m staying it… Why does he have such a stupidly tiny limit!?!?! Back at home for an hour or two to babysit Katherine so I can catch up. Ugh.
A quick list of what I learnt from my three lessons on Sixties music for Year 10 (2 of them on The Beatles… :D)
- Apparently, some of Linda’s pictures are hilarious. The girls especially couldn’t stop laughing at the MOVEBABYMARY picture.
- The Year 10 girls think Mick Jagger is gay.
- Flamboyance, hippie fashions and frills on male Sixties musicians are endlessly amusing.
- One Year 10 boy actually knew a lot about Jimi Hendrix
- Not enough of them knew Sixties music
- One of them asked me if all The Beatles were dead…
- I got called obsesssed when they saw my desktop background with John/Paul pictures everywhere
- One girl said at the conclusion of the first lesson on The Beatles that PAUL WAS CUTE! WINNNNNN. And then another said he still is. DOUBLE WINNNNN! :D
Yes John, we understand ;)
Coming in August - Mojo Magazine Cover Story
#5 Linda’s photographic exhibition at the Bonni Benrubi gallery in New York
#7 Linda’s photographic exhibition at the Bonni Benrubi gallery in New York
#8 Linda’s photographic exhibition at the Bonni Benrubi gallery in New York